Access to children

father and son

If you are being denied contact with your child by your ex or you are having difficulties making and sticking to arrangements for your children, mediation is a great way of being able to sit down together and make a plan that works for both of you and your child or children. 

Asking the Court to make an order for these arrangements will not solve the underlying problems which tend to lead to disputes over children happening in the first place and the order you get may not be what either of you would like.

We will talk to you both about what works for you, what doesn’t, how the children are coping with the separation and take into account everyone’s needs, whilst putting the children’s needs first, to come up with a plan.

There is currently a £500 Government grant available towards your fees for mediating in relation to children issues.  This are a limited number of these grants so act quickly if you would like to apply.