Child Protection

If you feel your child is actually at risk from your ex, you should take legal advice and consider contacting Social Services about this.  It is likely that such concerns would render mediation inappropriate.  

If an issue regarding the safety of your children is raised during the mediation process and this has not been reported, we will have to do so.